Get RX’d FIDAB-2 Adjustable Bench
- Manufacturer: Get RX’d
- Bench Type: Flat, Incline, & Decline
- Adjustment Style: Ladder
- # of Back Adjustments: 7 (0-85 degrees)
- # of Seat Adjustments: 4
- Flat Bench Height: 18″
- Pad Dimensions: 12.5″ Wide, 57.7″ Long, 2.5″ Thick
- Bench Weight: 115lbs
- Weight Limit: 1,000lbs
- Wheels: Yes
- Tripod Design: Yes
- Color: Multiple Options
- Made In: Import
- Warranty: 1 Year
Read below to get a detailed look at the Get RX’d FIDAB-2 including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Get RX’d FIDAB-2 Adjustable Bench
The Get RX’d FIDAB-2 is one of my new favorite adjustable benches that I own and use. This ladder-style bench improves on some other benches out there in at least two ways: a decline option and dumbbell holders (both are add-ons).
It’s well-made, durable, very heavy-duty, and it comes in a variety of colors. Depending on where you live, shipping costs may be high, but it’s a fantastic bench.
Read more below.
Features & Highlights
- Ladder Design – The FIDAB-2 includes a ladder-style adjustment on both the seat and the pad. Generally speaking, a ladder style is faster and easier to use than a telescoping spine. The ladders includes a cage to prevent any unnecessary movement when adjusting and they also include urethane-coated pins to protect the bench’s finish.
- # of Adjustments – The bench offers 7 back adjustments and 4 seat adjustments for a total of 28 potential adjustment options. The back pad ranges from 0 degrees to 85 degrees (0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, 85) and the seat offers a negative position for decline movements.
- Pad/Seat Gap – There is a 2″ gap between the back and the seat. In general, the smaller the gap the better when it comes to flat benching on an adjustable bench. This space is very manageable and some users can perform flat presses on the back pad alone since it’s long enough.
- Weight Limit – The FIDAB-2 offers a 1,000+ LB rating, which is more than enough for most people. It uses a combination of 7 & 11-gauge steel and it weighs in at 115 LB, making it a very stout bench.
- Not IPF Height – This bench measures 18″ tall from the floor when in the flat position, which is just outside of IPF specs. If you’re a shorter lifter, you may prefer something shorter, but anything under 18″ on an adjustable bench is fairly uncommon. Get RX’d does offer an IPF-height flat bench that pairs nicely with the FIDAB-2
- Includes Wheels & Handle – Like most adjustable benches, this bench includes and handle and wheels, making it easy to maneuver around the gym. The horizontal handle sits low on the frame and it’s covered in urethane for a comfortable grip.
- Leg Roller Attachment – One of the best and most unique features of this bench is that it offers a decline option. To use this bench for decline, you will need to add the leg roller attachment, which is sold separately. The roller is adjustable to accommodate different user heights.
- Dumbbell/Barbell Holders – Another unique feature of the FIDAB-2 is that it offers two holders which can be positioned to the side to hold dumbbells or in the front to hold a barbell. This is helpful for row movements. Keep in mind that when using the bench as a chest supported row, a traditional barbell will limit range of motion, but a cambered bar or seal row bar will work nicely.
- Grippy Vinyl – This bench offers a textured vinyl that produces a great grip and reduces slippage while benching.
- Upright Storage – A huge benefit of the FIDAB-2 is that it can easily be stored vertically. When stored this way, the bench takes up very little footprint (18″ x 20″).
- Color Options – The bench can be purchased in black, blue, green, red, or yellow with no price differences between the options.
What They’re Saying at Getrxd.com
The Get Rx’d FIDAB-2 receives excellent feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.9/5, here are some of the things people have said at getrxd.com:
- “This bench is super heavy duty. It’s perfect for my home gym. It’s very versatile with the add on leg roller attachment and the vertical storage is an added bonus.”
- “Best Bench out there!!! Quality is stellar.”
- “Better than Rep’s Ab5200. Fantastic bench.”
- “This bench is built like a tank and is the only one that I could find that is FID and able to be stored vertically. Reasonably priced compared to others. Had some issues with the shipping company but GETRXD straightened it out.”
- “Great bench, very sturdy and well built. Im 300lb and bench 350lb, no movement at all. Would recommend.“
- “Built well, easy to move around, great function when adding the leg roller to the bench and stands up out of the way when needed.”
- “Really enjoying this bench so far. Heavy duty , minimal gap, great padding and grip. I’ve used comparable benches by the other big manufacturers and this one is right up there if not better. Highly recommend.”
- None Noted
Garage Gym Lab Review
The Get RX’d FIDAB-2 was a winner in the Garage Gym Lab Best Weight Bench Awards.
The below benches were picked as alternatives to the Get RX’d FIDAB-2.